The Micro HDMI (Type D) connector is designed for cell phones, pocket cameras, and other portable devices where space is at a premium. This new connector is approximately 50% smaller than the size of the existing HDMI Mini Connector.
Cable Matters High Speed Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable allows you to connect your Micro HDMI enabled devices to your HDMI enabled displays. It has following premium features:
* 3D Support: Works for true 3D gaming and 3D home theater applications
* 4K Support: Enables video resolutions of 4096 x 2048
* HDMI Ethernet Channel: Adds high-speed full-duplex 100 Mbps Ethernet networking to an HDMI link.
* Audio Return Channel: Allows an HDMI-connected TV with a built-in tuner to send audio data "upstream" to a surround audio system, eliminating the need for a separate audio cable.
* Additional Color Spaces: In addition to RGB color and x.v.Color, it adds support for sYCC601 color, Adobe RGB color and Adobe YCC601 color.
COMPATIBILITY (List is not complete)
Please check the pictures below for the correct HDMI cable you need.
We do value your feedback. If you have any question/suggestion, please feel free to contact email@example.com . We will reply to you promptly.
Article ID: 15
Last updated: 28 Sep, 2015