Search: Advanced search
Please enter a keyword or ID
Thunderbolt™ 3 Firmware and Driver Updates for Lenovo Computers
Windows Thunderbolt™ 3 equipped computers may require update of the System BIOS, Thunderbolt™ Firmware, and Thunderbolt™ driver for your cable or adapter to function properly. Look for your computer manufacturer below. This article is for Lenovo computers with Thunderbolt 3.
The Yoga 370 laptop with Thunderbolt port, as an example, may require both Thunderbolt™ driver and System BIOS updates for the best performance.
1. Go to Lenovo support page
2. Use the search to identify software for your computer.
3. Select the correct operation system
4. Scoll down to downloads and click 'view all'
5. Scoll down and click 'show more'
6. Disconnect any Thunderbolt 3 / USB-C devices. Install the System BIOS update and reboot your computer.
6. Install the Intel Thunderbolt Controller Driver and reboot your computer again.
7. Plug in Thunderbolt 3 / USB-C device.