Windows Thunderbolt™ 3 equipped computers may require update of the System BIOS, Thunderbolt™ Firmware, Thunderbolt™ driver, and Intel Graphics driver for your cable or adapter to function properly. This article is for Razer computers with Thunderbolt 3.
The Razer Blade Stealth 13” Laptop with Thunderbolt 3 port, as an example, may require all four software updates for the best performance.
1. Go to Asus support page
2. Find product by model number to identify software for your computer.
3. Click Software & Drivers
4. Disconnect any Thunderbolt 3 / USB-C devices. Install the latest System BIOS update and reboot your computer.
5. Install the latest Intel Thunderbolt Controller Driver and reboot your computer again.
6. Install the latest Intel Graphics Driver and reboot your computer again.
7. Plug in Thunderbolt 3 / USB-C device.
Article ID: 101
Last updated: 09 Sep, 2019
Also listed in