Please follow the steps below to solve the video flickering issue:
1) Connect the hub to your computer and a monitor through DisplayPort.
2) Download the Firmware and the Update Tool from here and save them under the same folder.
3) Open the Update Tool and check whether the Firmware version is the newest version (5.05.122)
4) If the Firmware version is not 5.05.122, click ‘Update firmware’
5) Select the correct firmware file in the pop-out window.
6) Click 'Open' and the firmware update process will automatically start. Wait until the progress bar reaches 100 percent. A success message should appear.
7) Disconnect and reconnect the hub to your computer and a monitor through DisplayPort. Open the firmware update tool and check whether the firmware was correctly installed. It should now be 5.05.122
Article ID: 134
Last updated: 12 Jan, 2021
Also listed in