Windows Thunderbolt™ 3 equipped computers may require update of the System BIOS, Thunderbolt™ Firmware, Thunderbolt™ driver, and Intel Graphics driver for your cable or adapter to function properly. This article is for Acer computers with Thunderbolt 3.
The Predator PT715-51 laptop with Thunderbolt port, as an example, requires the System BIOS, Thunderbolt 3 driver, and Intel Graphics driver for the best performance.
1. Go to Acer support page
2. Use the Serial Number or Manual Select to identify software for your computer.
3. Select the Operation System verison.
3. Disconnect any Thunderbolt 3 / USB-C devices. Install the System BIOS update and reboot your computer.
4. Install the Intel Thunderbolt 3 Driver Update and reboot your computer.
6. Refer to below article to install the Intel Graphics driver and reboot your computer.
7. Plug in Thunderbolt 3 / USB-C device.
Article ID: 97
Last updated: 09 Sep, 2019
Also listed in